There is nothing like good friends, especially friends that you have had forever! I have had the rare opportunity to spend time with one of my first friends and her two children. Caroline and I became friends before we started kindergarten and have been close friends ever since. We went to the same grade school, high school, visited each other at college, got married with in months of each other, had our first children within 3 months of each other and then our second children with in 3 weeks of each other. You can get much better than that. She is a constant real true blue kind of gal that I just love. We went out to eat with our parents and children the other night and had a blast! Then she came over and we enjoyed some good mommy conversation! I love my time with her. I can't wait until we live closer and can see each other more often.
1 comment:
I'm going to shield Connor from the pictures of Lucy and Carter sharing a kiss - it would break his heart!
Post a Comment