Gannon anxiously awaiting his new baby sister!
I love this picture - it is amazing what 4 months will do! Lola & Ella
Ella and I - love this girl!
Lola, Ella and Grampie
Trying to rally the kids for one picture
Lucy and Gannon loving their fudge treats!
Lola and her cousin Beau meeting for the first time. They are 1 week apart
Lucy enjoying a yummy Winsteads
Lucy and Gram on her famous front porch
Sisters!
Lola and her great Gram
Lucy and Gramie on a lunch date
I love this girls smile!I am long overdue on my posts. We have been so busy. My sister had a new baby girl Ella, Hooks had an opening game and my Gram celebrated her 92nd birthday. We have been in St. Louis, Tulsa and Kansas City. Lots of fun with family and lots of pictures. I got a new camera and have been having a hard time downloading pictures but I think I finally have it figured out. Lola is 4 1/2 months old and Lucy is 20mths. Lola is able to roll over and loves doing so. She is so super smiley and such a little sweetie! Lucy is talking so much, and today actually ordered her own lunch. She has a wonderful imagination that keeps us laughing. Adam is working so hard with the beginning of the season which will keep him busy for 74 nights out of the summer! Check out what we have been doing!
4 comments:
So great seeing you and the girls yesterday! The most traveled young family I know. :-) This is weird, but I keep thinking about how cute Lola's rolls are. Ha! See you tomorrow, yeah!!
You guys have way too much fun!! Sure miss you guys and glad you are doing so well!
What a fun and busy few weeks - can't wait to have you back in CC!
SUCH great pics! Sorry I couldn't get together today. Will see you all Saturday night though? Lola is getting SO big! Love the pic of her and Ella together—can't believe how much they grow in 4.5 months! Your family is SO precious! :)
Post a Comment