Sweet Lola is getting more and more alert each day. I can't get over how much she has changed.
This past weekend Lucy and Lola were invited to a friends birthday - a darling circus theme. My friend Katie is so amazing and threw a party for her 3 year old Layne and her 1 year old Elliot - a duel celebration. The party was fantastic. Katie and Ryan know how to throw a party! I had to take pictures because I knew I would not be able to explain it in the detail I would want. There was a bounce house, carnival games - age appropriate so the younger kids could enjoy, circus food all homemade - candy apples, cotton candy, hot dogs, peanuts, popcorn - you name it. A cake that was unreal and YES homemade by Katie and her mom. There was even a clown - Katie's dad dressed up for all the kids to see! It was awesome! We had such a wonderful time. Happy Birthday to 2 of our sweetest little friends - Layne and Elliot
1 comment:
Thanks Sarah! Lucy and Lola are adorable and you look great too! Owen and Lola are barely a day apart- Lola was born on owen's due date. I can't believe it's already been a month!
Post a Comment