
Our good friends Michael and Brooke's son Connor turned 1 on Thursday. Today was his big birthday celebration. They held the party at the Hooks stadium in the outfield - the venue fits Connor so perfectly as his room is done in a baseball theme. As you know if you keep up with my blog Brooke throws the best parties! Connor didn't really have a theme rather bright primary colors set the stage. There were balloons, polka dot party hats, red riding toys, a rainbow play ground and a colorful spread of food. We enjoyed hot dogs and lots of treats. Lucy carried one cookie in each hand for the majority of the party. My favorite treat there were chocolate covered marshmallows with sprinkles - they were awesome. This was my first time to dress the girls the same. Adam and I bought them a special outfit for this fun party. I was so excited that I took many pictures before we left...LEAVING MY CAMERA BEHIND when it was party time! EEKK! My friend Katie snapped some pictures and I know Brooke will have many for me to have too. But for now I just have this one of Connor eating his cake - what a hoot and of course some of the girls too! The party was a blast and a great time to get together with friends!
2 comments:
Connor had a blast chasing Lucy around the party trying to give her kisses. Thanks for hanging out in the cold, windy weather - it just would not have been the same without you guys. And I LOVE the girls matching outfits!
It was so great to meet Lola and see Lucy again. They are both beautiful and as sweet as can be, just like their Mommy. The matching outfits are awesome. Thanks for helping to make Connor's first birthday so wonderful!
Post a Comment