Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Saying Prayers

Last night at dinner Lucy was sitting in her high chair, Lola in her bouncer on the table and Adam and I were finishing putting dinner on the table. Lucy already had her food and was eating. Adam and I sat down and were just talking. We looked over and Lucy had her hands together with her head down - MELT OUR HEARTS! Then she looked up at us like "okay let's say our prayers". Adam said our prayers and at the end Lucy raised her hands and shouted "AMEN". What a rewarding night for Adam and I to enjoy...all the times we stop her from eating to pray, paid off that night. Our little girls are such amazing blessings to us!

3 comments:

The Life of Blights said...

That has GOT to make you so happy! Isn't each and every stage just the best? Your girls are adorable! They are so lucky to have such amazing parents:)

The Milam's said...

PRECIOUS!

Kathleen said...

Presh!!