
Yesterday was a big milestone for Lola, she gave us her first real smile. She was so precious! Lucy was playing in the living room tickling all of her dolls and then came over to Lola and in a very sweet little voice she said "tickle tickle tickle". Lola smiled from ear to ear. I then had to give it a try and yes she smiled on cue. It was so awesome seeing her eyes connect to mine and really smile. It made my day! She is changing so much each day, I can't believe she is 6 weeks old. God's true blessing is children and I am so lucky to be the mom of two of the greatest little girls!
Now the only thing that stinks about this is I didn't have my camera close by however here are some more attempts of me capturing that sweet face minus her smile. I know smiling pictures will be posted soon enough.
3 comments:
Such a cute little girl - congrats! Love the name choice, by the way.
Ya!!! Lola!!! I can't wait to see a pic of Lola smiling!!! I bet that is the first of many smiles that Lucy will get from Lola!!!! miss you all and cant wait to see you all soon!
Awesome Lola! I can't beleive she is 6 weeks old, where the heck does time go?
Post a Comment