Today my good friend Brooke hosted a Sip n See for Lola! It was so amazing. Lola and I had so much fun! We were spoiled by an amazing spread of incredible pink desserts all homemade, pink punch and darling friends. Brooke is an amazing party host, everything was PERFECT. She is so creative and gave everything that extra special touch. Brooke made a banner where she cut out Lola Caroline and hung it at our front entrance. She also made truffles, cupcakes, strawberries and fruit dip, macaroons, raspberry chocolate cookies, strawberry sandwiches and much more. Pictures do not do this justice. Brooke ordered special toppers for the cupcakes that were specialized with an "L" for Lola. I am blessed by so many amazing friends. I enjoyed so much chatting with my girlfriends, passing Lola around and enjoying a girls day. Lola was awake for maybe 10 minutes the whole time which was funny considering the party was for her but we didn't mind she was so sweet to look at! Brooke, words do not describe how grateful I am for your friendship. You have gone above and beyond for me and my family. I love you to pieces and am so thankful for the Milam family!
Lola on her special day
The beautiful spread
"L" cupcakes
Yes, Brooke made this
2 comments:
this is the neatest idea! sounds like you have an amazing friend! :)
Aww Sarah you are so sweet! It was my pleasure to do this for you and Lola!
Post a Comment