Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a Week!











What a week! Last week Adam, Lucy, Wrigley and I packed up and drove to Tulsa. We made it just in time to see one of my best friends Caroline, her husband Mark and their darling little 4 month old Carter.



Then we headed to the airport for Lucy's first plane ride to Corpus Christi! Adam and I were stressed but she slept the entire trip from Tulsa to Corpus.


We safely made it to Corpus and got to spend time with Adam's parents as they helped us with Lucy as well as house hunt. As Grandparents do, they totally spoiled Lucy with precious outfits lots of love and hugs. Adam and I enjoy so much watching our parents with Lucy. It is an amazing relationship and we are both so blessed with truly incredible parents.

Then it was time to house hunt. Luckily we found a place to call home. We are excited and will be moving in 2 weeks. We love our new house and can't wait to be settled.

While in Corpus we went by to visit Adam's co-workers at the Hooks and I got to see two of my favorite Tippi Toes teachers, Jen and Leslie! We also got to see all of our friends from our hometeam too!


Then we made it back to Tulsa just in time to cheer on those Sooners!

1 comment:

Rob and Jennifer said...

We are so excited to have you back! Your house looks amazing!