It was such a fun weekend in St. Louis for Gannon's first birthday. My sister is the best host, and the perfect party planner. The weekend was nonstop fun and Lucy loved every minute of it. Her first 4 hour car trip was great, not a peep until the exit to Jennie & Matt's house, she got lots of hugs and snuggles from our family. Saturday we had pictures taken of Lucy for her birth announcement as well as some of Adam, Lucy and I, celebrated Gannon's first birthday, watched the OU game, went to Church and had a cookout. Lucy was passed around from family member to family member. My grandma, Lucy's great grandma was the worst one about sharing Lucy. She would look at her watch if someone else had her and say "times up, its my turn". Sunday we went out to brunch, relaxed a bit while the boys got to go to the Rams Giants game. It was a fantastic weekend, with all of our help back at their homes and work, Adam and I are full time parents. We love every second of it, and are amazed at God's great gift to us!
2 comments:
Wow! It looks like you have a really happy family. Maybe dad, chris and I will get acknowledged some other day!!!
Just kidding! Love you and love checking your blog so I don't have to work!!! Again just kidding!!! Have a great night!
Megs
Love seeing Lucy with all her relatives :)
Post a Comment