Lucy has found a favorite activity the swing! It is so sweet listening to the lullaby music watching her sway back and forth. Last night we took a family stroll in our neighborhood. Adam was so excited to use the baby carrier, and Lucy loved it too. We were able to walk to the store and then take Wrigley to dog park.
Today is going to be a really big day, our first road trip. Lucy's cousin Gannon is having his first birthday tomorrow in St. Louis and we are headed there to celebrate with him. It will be so fun to show little Miss Lucy off to some more family that has not gotten to meet her yet. She will get to meet my Gram, her great grandma, it will be so special. She will also get to meet some of her great aunts and my cousins. Of course we have an entire back of pink clothes packed! Yes, some dresses, dresses and more dresses, bows and a few hats. I am sure I have way over packed her but I have a feeling I will be playing dress up with her during the entire trip! Adam and I are excited and have been packed for a few days.
1 comment:
Hey girl!
Jessica Melker gave me your blog, and I am so excited to see your good news!! Lucy is BEAUTIFUL. Isn't being a Mommy the most amazing thing in the world!? I am just so happy to hear how the Lord is blessing you all, take care girl!
--Carrie Martin
Post a Comment