Daisy is a fabulous cook and makes the thanksgiving meal look like a piece of cake. I am always amazed how she does it. I would be up a creek if I was in charge of the turkey - cooking is not my specialty.
This was one of my favorite pictures. After a day of traveling to Buzz and Daisy's and lots of playing the girls snuggled on too of each other and fell asleep. They are inseparable and I feel so blessed!

Playing on Buzz and Daisys stairs is always a hit!

Park time!




A walk around the park.

Superman on the swings!

Playing with all the cool instruments! This is another favorite thing for the kids to get to do!

Thank you Buzz and Daisy for a wonderful thanksgiving!!

This boy was worn out!!

Now back at home and finding our old friend Benton! Christmas can officially begin!

- written with love for my sweet family. Capturing our love, life and memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment