Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 year in review

God is so good and has blessed us in this past year. I am amazed by our children how quickly they grow and how fast time passes. Some days I just want time to slow down so I can savor the moments. Lucy (5) is enjoying her last year in preK before she is full on a school girl - I'm still not ready for this but she sure is!
Lola (4) has changed from a toddler to a young girl with such happiness and spunk. She is a mommas girl and I love that!!
Hank (2.5) from a baby to a boy who loves all boy things and thinks his sisters hung the moon.
Adam is moving on from a comfortable job to running a team I a new town.
And I am working hard growing to be the best mom and wife I can while I work with Megan on growing Tippi Toes.
In this new year my goal is to get us settled in our new town, engage in meeting new friends and families to enjoy life with and continue to grow closer in The Lord and listen to the whispers he sends us every day.
May God bless you and your families in this coming 2014!


- written with love for my sweet family. Capturing our love, life and memories!

No comments: