Sunday, October 20, 2013

Chick Night 2013

What a night I got to have on Thursday Night. Bay Area held a night just for Chicks!! Chick Night with amazing worship music and 2 incredible speakers. Priscilla Shirer & Lisa Bevere both women are unbelievable speakers and authors. It was a blessing to be at this event!
The awesome intro!


Jessica Cornelious - a treasured friend and Pastor Bils wife! She put chick night together where over 2400 came together.


Lucy our shining star dancing in part of the intro to When We Love by Love and the Outcome.


My friends! Christina, Melissa, Megan and Kasey


It was a great honor to meet Priscilla Shirer. At the break all the women were standing up chatting waiting for the next speaker and I wanted to go tell her how great she did, I decided not to because I knew many people wanted to meet her. I was talking with a friend and felt a hug come up behind me - IT WAS HER!!! What a fun surprise - she said "I wanted to meet you" I was floored and so thankful! Her new book out is God is Able.


- written with love for my sweet family. Capturing our love, life and memories!

1 comment:

Mary Ellen Sims said...

I love Priscilla! I participated in one of her Bible studies a few years ago. I agree, she's awesome. Glad you had the opportunity to meet her.
Sure do miss the Nuse family and all your adventures! Love catching up through your blog. God bless!