
Lucy was home for a few days by herself with me...suffering pink eye. She enjoyed every minute and so did I!!

Dentist appointment for Lucy and Hank! Our dentist is so cool!! Lola and I have our appointment later this month.


Really he lets the kids climb all over everything! He is awesome!

Messy house but happy kids!!


I took the girls on a date to the local high school play Ever After! We ran into some friends there and the girls had a blast! It was great we had front row seats, the show was only 1 hour and they got to see Cinderella and Snow White!

Lola wouldn't clap for any mean people and even after they were sing she would say YUCK - she talked the entire time asking questions it was so funny!!

Lucy and Snow White

The girls with Cinderella (come on cinderella pull up your dress - Hello)

Special date night! Adam and Hank went to the park!

- written with love for my sweet family. Capturing our love, life and memories!
1 comment:
hello Cinderella?! I second that request! But looks like a fun time!!
Post a Comment