Saturday, March 23, 2013

We just love Gram!

The girls and I took a trip to Tulsa to visit my moms mom Gram who is getting ready to turn 95! I just love her to death!!!
Lucy and Gram - apparently something was really great on TV
 Love bugs - these two just love each other
 Grams lunch - mashed potatoes and a cinnamon roll - yes she ordered this! She eats nothing but pure JUNK!
 The girls and I before the plane ride!
 Papa Newt getting snuggles with his girls! Ella, Kilian and JJ joined in on the fun and drove down from STL - Loved our time together :)
 Gram with the girls after they put on a show
 Gram even joined in the fun and we had a dance party - seriously how cool is she!
 While the girls were away the boys decided to PLAY!! SOONER baseball at the Hooks stadium!

No comments: