Saturday, March 23, 2013

Kickball Season 2013

We had opening ceremonies this morning at the kickball fields! The kids were amazing at the game. We have made some serious improvements from last year and this past tball season! The kids were really into the game and played great - most importantly had fun!!!
Team picture - Sara, Ryan and Adam are our awesome coaches!
 Hank and Papa Newt watching opening ceremonies
 Hank and Brynn boiling in the sun while watching the game
 My adorable parents! Seriously the greatest people I know - so blessed by them!
 Go Sailfish
 Lola walking to 1st base and as you can see - getting tagged out. That is what happens when you walk. 
 I love this face
 Dad helping this time - much better
 Lucy in ready position
 Kick!!! She has gotten so awesome at kicking!
 Aren't those socks adorable!
 Giving coach Sara a high 5!
 Go Lucy!
 She is a great runner!
 Lola - walking the line
 Lucy and Reese!
 I was so lucky to have my parents at the first game of the season!
 Best buddies! Lucy, Reese and Lola!


No comments: