The girls started Mother Day Out this week. They are in a new school that is 1 minute from our house - that's right no more 45 minute car rides to and from school. I had no idea how much this would change my life. This school is precious and the girls had a great first week. Hank is loving his new found time all with me - at the park, hanging in the stroller, feeding the ducks, playing ball and so much more. We all spent so much time in the car and now looking back I am so mad at myself. The girls are thriving, meeting great friends and Adam and I are beyond thankful!!
First Day at MDO! Lucy is a Frog and Lola is a Monkey. - Lola is the only girl in her class - I think she will hold her own!
2nd day of school. Gannon my nephew found out he needs to get glasses. Lucy decided she needed them too and wore these all day. She loves Gannon!
Another MAJOR accomplishment is Lucy has made her lunch every single day!! It was amazing and so very helpful!! She feels great and it really does help me - thank you oldest child sweet Lucy at 4 you are already oh so helpful!!
Hank asleep - before when we were driving into town his naps were in the car - now he has his snuggly bed, his blankie and his frog. His naps are long and oh so great!




No comments:
Post a Comment