Thursday, September 13, 2012

DC/Tulsa/Chicago - Tippi Toes all over the map!

The best part of my trip was hanging with my awesome family!
Lucy, Fave & Ella
 Gannon in his tent under the table
 Grammie and Lucy working on an art party. 
 Lola & Fave
 JJ holding snack time outside - in the nude
 Kilian and Adam 
 Ella and Lola did this for hours in the back yard
Lucy working in Papa Newts garden
 We got a bunch of our Tippi Toes outfits in and the girls modeled for us. 
Playing in Papa Newts car
 Now that's a party!
 Movie night!!
 Kilian and Lucy
 Hank and Gannon
 Papa Newt and Lucy working on another art project
 Birthday celebrations!
 Party Girl!!!
 Ella!
Lucy in her jail girl costume
 Papa Newt and Kilian
 Party blowers!
 Matt & Ella
 Jennie bringing the cake in for the first time for Lucy and Gannon
 Gannon - 5, Lucy - 4
 Now let's pretend it is Lola and Ella's bday
 Hank - gotta love this little guy!
It has been an incredibly busy last 3 weeks. I have been so blessed to love what I do and now my job required travel. It is bittersweet, that is for sure. I love going to new cities training new Tippi Toes owners and their staff and sharing my passion for Tippi Toes. But I hate, leaving my family, juggling my kids between Adam and sitters, not tucking them into bed and not being able to go to the Hooks playoffs. I have to say my bed felt so great last night. I luckily wasn't away from my kids the entire time - and Adam and I made it work. After I got back from DC late one night - Adam and I woke up early the next morning and drove the 13 hours to Tulsa to get there in time for Megs shower. We played that weekend which was a blast!

No comments: