May is always such a busy time of year for our family...and I am sure yours too! Adam is knee deep into the baseball season, Tippi Toes is coming to an end and recital time May 19 & May 20, school parties, birthday parties, kickball, and Tippi Toes is busy, busy, busy - that update later!
Here is what we have been up to!
Visiting Adam at the stadium - girls love hanging out here!
Hank has fallen in love with Carla - our cozy coop!
Lucy's cousin Gannon sent her and Lola this picture and she is totally in love with it - and actually has been carrying it around for a few days!
Adam spoke to the local Rotary club - there were about 200 people there and Hank and I snuck in the back. He was amazing!!! He was so funny, and had every ones attention. I was so proud of him!
Hank loving loving loving the park!
Lucy and Lola teaching their "children" Tippi Toes!
Then came - the big storm. I was home with the kids and Adam was at work. I would typically say I am tough but the storm was SO LOUD and the lightening so BRIGHT! The electricity went out, Hank woke up - scared to death and I was shaking. I could not reach Adam and my phone signal was weak.
When my phone started working, Adam called and was yelling - "What the heck is this a tornado". None of us knew it was going to be this bad so Adam was on the road headed home. He ended up having to pull over and get under a bridge. I forgot to mention that earlier that day when I was picking the kids up from school we had to take shelter for about 20 minutes. It was all around a nutty day.
Here is the car wash on the main road by our house.
The tree in our front yard
The tree in our back yard. The limb actually fell on our neighbors home - they are saying there wasn't damage and I am praying not - but it is still laying there - now the fun part dealing with waiting in line for tree trimmers.
Here is the picture of our swing set.










1 comment:
Oh this makes me miss you guys. I keep thinking if we were still there that we'd be in a few stories are pictures.
I love Lucy's dress, Gannon's picture and am very relevaed that Carla is just a car and not a girl!
Miss you all!
Post a Comment