Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dinner with Grandmommy & Poppy

Friday night Adam, the girls and I met Adam's parents in a small town between our two houses. I am not sure the exact town but it was a fun little dive. We had the perfect room where we could hang out, talk and spend time together.
This is a little puppet doll that Buzz had a blast playing with, with the girls.
Daisy reading a book to the girls before dinner.
During dinner, Lucy said "Excuse me, my brother is calling" and she went over by the window and got in a deep discussion with "Aca" her brother. Her imagination is so precious, I wish I could just bottle it up.
Daisy, Lucy and Adam
Buzz (behind the doll), Lola and the puppet doll that entertained us the entire night.

1 comment:

The Milam's said...

Hmm, I wonder if Lucy has a sixth sense about baby number three...I'm now saying boy.