Monday, January 31, 2011

Connor turns 2!

Some of our best friends Brooke & Milam hosted their son Connors 2nd birthday party this past weekend. It was so much fun. Brooke has such a vision for parties and is totally the ultimate party planner. If you remember she helped put Lucy's party together for me this part summer. Adam was out of town on business so I was manning both girls at the party by myself - that is my excuse for the horrible pictures I took. I never had a minute to really take pictures. I walked in their house and BAM - there was a party. It was perfection. Connor is so sweet and was having a blast! Brooke and Milam didn't miss any details. It was the perfect event! Check out Brooke's blog in a few days to get a good view of the party! www.milamspace.blogspot.com

Best Buddies! It is so fun watching the 2 of them interact!
Look at this beautiful table...ok it is a horrible picture on my part.
Look at Connors face - priceless! Lucy enjoyed the dance party so much!

Lucy, Connor and many other friends joined the dance party on the homemade stage!
Lola found where the cupcakes were hiding and she was so EXCITED!!!
Lucy found the perfect treat - chocolate covered marshmallow with sprinkles!

Lola playing hard at Connors Party
Check this out! Brooke made this. It is one of Yo Gabba Gabba's characters - did I mention SHE MADE THIS!
Brooke getting a big squeeze! Brooke is the ultimate party planner!!
Michael Milam - doing anything for Con Dog!

Sister Kisses!
Lola dancing - she has some of the best moves!
Trying to get a picture of the girls together...umm not successful.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love reading your posts about all the birthday parties you guys have/attend! They always look so fun and magical!