Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Friday I got to celebrate my 31st birthday. It was such a great day. Adam out did himself and made me feel so special. He woke me up with breakfast in bed on the "You are Special" plate. He got the girls up and dressed while I got to take my time getting ready for the day. The girls and I played in the morning then went to meet Adam at work. We took the girls to the park and had lunch outside. He took a long lunch which I was so thankful for. I then took the girls home for naps, in which they both slept for 2 hours at the same time. Adam must have told them it was my b-day because that NEVER happens. Adam got home early and had a babysitter squared away. The Milams came over and we met friends for dinner. It was such a fun great day. Adam had taken the girls earlier in the week to paint a heart pottery charm. I can just picture them doing this. Lola stamped her foot and Lucy her hand. I was overwhelmed with all he did for me. I am so lucky he is the man in my life. He is so legit and I am so blessed! I was also spoiled by a package from my parents, and calls from all my family and many friends!

Love this sweet face!
Lola - she kept her bow in for like 20 minutes - that was a big accomplishment!
They were giggling so hard - melted my heart

I tried so hard to get a pic with my girls, it was before lunch at a playground, they were less than thrilled to pose - as you can see.
Heading out with Milam and Brooke to meet more friends for a birthday dinner Adam put together. I love Adam SO MUCH! BTW, he got me this shirt for my birthday - yes he has style too!
Hard at work
checking out her shot
Lola wanted to play so bad
Lucy would "hit" the ball, then run and get it. It certainly wore her out.
Hanging out at the driving range
Lucy loves riding her trike, we are loving this weather
Lucy is always in the middle of a story
Precious!

2 comments:

Justin and April said...

Happy Birthday! Yes, he did out-do himself. It's the little things...

The Life of Blights said...

Sounds like it was a good one! Yay!