The weather here in south Texas has been so rainy the past few weeks. With the rain comes the horrible mosquito's which I might add are the size of small birds. You can barely open the front door without 10-20 of them flying in the house. It is awful. So when the rain clears it isn't really an option to got outside and play or take a walk. Since it rains off and on driving somewhere to do something with the girls in the car often sounds like more trouble than its worth. I would end up being some place and spending money on stuff I just don't need. So what do we do on rainy days in the Nuse house? WE...
put boxes and paper on our head
put goldfish on our head

try on new outfits

go grocery shopping in our most fashionable pair of glasses

practice sitting up
paint with pudding
bounce
wrestle
3 comments:
Look at Lola sitting up! I'm so proud.
Your girlies are so cute:) Cabin fever sucks though... we have been frequenting the jumpy gym lately.
sarah your girls are just to die for! i totally remember the rain and the bugs it brings!
Post a Comment