This book is such a hit at our house! This week alone Adam and I have been woken up in the middle of the night to Lucy yelling for us. We go up to her room to make sure everything is okay and she says in a crying voice "brown bear brown bear what do you see, last time". She wants us to read it to her one last time (10X a night). So we give her the brief version and she falls back to sleep it is unreal! We have read it so many times that Lucy can read the entire book on her own too. It is really cute to watch and listen to. Lucy LOVES to read. Adam and I laugh that we aren't really sure where she gets it, as neither of us really enjoying reading too much. We will take it, and are very pleased!! It will be interesting what Lola thinks of reading.

2 comments:
What a cute "story".
Oh my goodness, I am cracking up right now! That story is so funny :) I can totally see Sam doing something like that. He is obsessed with trains right now, and has to take two to bed with him each night. He really freaks out if we can't find them at bed-time :) Such a fun age! What a precious story!!
Post a Comment