Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lola turns 6 months!

Sweet Lola you are 6 months old today. I can't begin to tell you how much joy and love you have brought to our family. You are happy all the time and smile at friends and strangers. You get especially happy when Lucy is around. You love watching her play, she makes you laugh so much! You are so snugly and cuddly and I love every minute of it. You have challenged me with your sleeping habits as you would much rather prefer to snuggle in the middle of bed with Dad and I, however we can't catch much sleep that way. The last few nights you have finally slept through the night which I am so grateful for. You are sitting up only toppling over every now and then. You can roll over from front to back and back to front. You love your paci and have gotten really good at taking it out and putting it back in all by yourself. You are eating rice cereal and seem to really like it. Your new favorite thing to do it swim rather in the bathtub with Lucy or in the pool you do a great job. Thank you for blessing our family so much. We are so excited to see what God has in store for you. We love you more than you know!




Just in case you wonder if Lucy and Lola look alike? You see for yourself!
Above Lola 6 months
Above Lucy 6 months

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love Lola so so much!! Her smiles are the best and I can't wait to get my hands on her!! I love you Lola!!!

The Milam's said...

Happy 6 month birthday Miss Lola!

Allena said...

Just found your blog - your girls are SO precious! I have an 11 month old son who is heaven on earth. :) I love finding other mommy blogs and watching the bebes grow!!

Ryan and Rikke said...

Such cute pictures! Both your girls are so adorable!