Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A cupcake kind of day!!

Today Lucy, Lola and I baked cupcakes and rice crispy treats in the kitchen. Lucy loves her kitchen helper that gets her up above the counter. Lola sat in her high chair and watched every ingredient go in smiling the entire time. It was a great time, then it was time for baths! It was a fun day! I love these girls so much!!
Pouring the cake mix in
Checking to make sure she has it all right.
Ok, so this is one way to taste the batter
Lola was ready for a new challenge.
Ok then the taste testing didn't end...seriously I had to take the bowl away from Lucy.
Bath time! Lucy is showing Lola how to play with the duck.
This is more like it!
Lola LOVES her bath time!
Looks like she is up to something.

5 comments:

Steph M said...

What a fun day. You have two amazing little helpers!

Rob and Jennifer said...

Look at that little chunk!! I love it!!

Kathleen said...

Are you kidding me? So stinking cute! I'm going to show this to Colin, he will love it. Jackie helped him make ice cream the other day and I think he was about to bust at the seams with pride. Great pics!!

The Milam's said...

Great pictures!

Carrie said...

Your girls are so precious! I am loving that picture of Lola in the bathtub,,, adorable little rolls!!!
And it looks like Lucy is such a great helper :) What fun times! Wouldn't be fun if we could get my two boys and your two girls together,,, so fun!