Popsicle in the pool
Lola drying off after a dip in the pool

strike a pose
Lola loves her swing especially when she gets to watch Lucy swim!
Studying her popsicle

Love these cheeks!
The weather has been so warm and summery that I couldn't wait much longer to blow up our pool. Our neighborhood pool doesn't open until this weekend but the days were just so hot and too pretty to stay inside. Lola, Lucy and I have enjoyed the mornings in the pool, then we head inside for lunch and the girls nap then we head back out to the pool to wait for Adam to get home. Today was perfect I moved our little swing over so Lola could hang a little in that too since she doesn't swim the entire time! Our neighbors June and Skip came over to help us enjoy the day!
2 comments:
Oh, what fun! They both look so happy to be with Mom outside.
love those cheeks too!!! Those girls are way too cute!!!! i MISS them!
Post a Comment