Today was such a great day. My dance company hosted its 11th dance recital! That's right, I have had Tippi Toes running for 11 years! The shows all 4 of them went great. The costumes were precious and the kids looked darling in them. Out of 300 + kids that graced the stage we only had 2 run off the stage crying...I was so happy! Adam has been by my side helping at recitals for the past 10 years. He and I have a great routine and it seems to make everything run so smooth. My good friend Brooke was in charge of the merchandise table which was a huge success. She made darling tags for the table and made it so simple and chic. In years past I would just fling things on a table and hope they sell this year she wowed our audience. My teachers were incredible. I always seem to have amazing staff but this year was one of my favorites. My teachers (most of which are in their 2nd year with me) knew what to do, what to expect and how to be with kids and parents. They were amazing! They work so hard each week to allow me to do what I love best - stay home and rock my babies! Pictures will be posted soon!
1 comment:
Your recital was a huge success and a ton of fun for both me and your students and their families.
Post a Comment