Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lola's First Run at Cereal

Check out her awesome rolls!
Loves that spoon
Lola tried rice cereal for the first time this morning. You may be thinking the same thing I am "is she that old already?". She just turned 5 months! Where does time go? She did really well. She only had a few bites the enjoyed sucking on the spoon. She is such a little sweetie.

4 comments:

the diaz family said...

Oh my gosh, I can't get over the chubby little arms, so cute!!!

Rob and Jennifer said...

she is so cute i just want to squeeze those rolls!! you are right, where does the time go? I can't believe its been that long already!

Kathleen said...

I'm telling you, those rolls are to die for! More rolls! More rolls! Hopefully, the cereal will do the trick. :-) Great post!!

Kathleen said...

Is it just me or does little Lola look a bit like Sallie Lowery? Her eyes and mouth remind me of your mom. :-)