Monday, June 22, 2009

Lucy is Walking!!


Before Ben and Beckys wedding in Wisconsin.
Ben and Becky's wedding inside the Wisconsin State Capitol.

Lucy and Gannon before the wedding.

One of the many hotels. Lucy actually slept in a crib but a few times in the middle of the night she decided to join us. I loved waking up to see Adam and Lucy snuggling.



We just got back from our 2 1/2 week trip all over. It was very exciting because Lucy starting walking! She loves loves loves walking...when she is in the mood. My camera broke while on vacation and so I don't have many pictures, I am relying on my friends and family to send me the ones they took! Here are a few that actually worked on my camera. Last trip for a while is this weekend to Round Rock to go to Adam's 10 year high school reunion. We will be meeting Lilly Hutton and are so excited! It will be a great trip! When we get back I have 2 weeks of Princess Camp then...REST! Yeah! BTW, baby number 2 is doing great. I am already feeling some movement which is so exciting. I am almost 4 months, it is amazing ho quickly this pregnancy is going.

3 comments:

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

ooo the pictures are so cute! I can't believe lucy is walking! That's so exciting! I think you are going to need some rest after this busy schedule of yours!

The Milam's said...

Go Lucy go!

Kathleen said...

Yeah Lucy!! She's getting prepared to show little sib the ropes isn't she??