Yes! That is right, Adam and I are expecting baby #2! We are so excited! I just hit the second trimester and am due on December 18th. We have been busy traveling and finally telling friends our exciting news. We have seen baby number 2 in the ultra sound and of course I cried and Adam was in awe. It was crazy we kept saying...didn't we just do this...and the answer - YES! So fun. God is good and we have a healthy baby growing. Yeah!
10 comments:
YEAH!!! Congrats Sarah! You are such a great mother I am just so excited for you! I miss you guys so much!
Wow, congratulations! That is very exciting! I can't imagine being pregnant again, yet... You go girl!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am soooo happy for you guys! Aren't children just the best blessing in the whole world!! I hope you are feeling good! Yeah!!!
We are so excited too!!! Molly and your new little bit will be even closer in age than her and Lucy! Email me if you get a chance and tell me EVERYTHING!
We are so excited for you guys, can't wait to have another little one running around the neighborhood!
Congrats to the growing number of Nuses!! I love it when good people multiply. :-) Good thing, Sarah, you are one of the most energetic people I know. :-)
yay! Congrats! To be honest I thought I saw your bump when we were there, but obviously didn't want to say anything!!! :) So excited for ya'll!
Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas gift!!!!
That is just awesome! I know Grandmom Daisy and Grandpa Buzzie are absolutely thrilled with the news as well! Congrats to you and Adam and little Lucy! You guys are going to be way busy!!!! Debbie and Sam Huey
Congratulations Sarah! Yay for December babies!
Post a Comment