Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A week of major changes!




















































Happy Easter everyone! This has been the most fun week in the world. Lucy is exploring and has changed so much, literally since last Monday. Can I brag? Thanks! Since last Monday she 1) crawling is in full force 2)pulling herself up onto EVERTHING 3) 2 teeth are totally in 4)waving to EVERYONE she sees 5) and clapping when we get excited for her 6) Went to her first Hooks baseball game and smiled until she fell asleep. It has been a busy week and we have had a total blast! This past weekend we went to visit Adam's parents in Round Rock. They spoiled Lucy, Adam and I. We had a great visit and have lots of pictures to share!

4 comments:

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

there is no way it's already time for her to be pulling up and trying to walk! Man, time flies! Awesome pictures!

allison @ designing woman said...

the second pic of the 3 of you is so great... beautiful family!!

Justin and April said...

Yes, you can brag all you want! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is beautiful! I am sure Daisy and Buzz enjoyed every single minute of spoiling each of you! What a precious family. Sarah, I am really enjoying watching little Lucy grow up on the blog. She is just adorable and always so happy! What a blessing! Debbie and Sam Huey