
Hi friends! I am asking for you to join me in some serious prayer. My cousin Katie is pregnant with her 4th child, a little boy named Brody. She is 22 weeks along and has been having some major complications. She has been in and out of the hospital. Last night she went again and now has to stay until the end of her pregnancy. She is asking for prayers. Her placenta has a rip in it and is having a hard time healing itself. As you know the placenta is the source of nutrition for the baby. Please take just one minute and pray for her to heal and for Brody to grow healthy. She is so scared and each day does not know what to expect. I know the Lord is so powerful and can help her through this. Please pray for her especially these next 2 weeks as they are the most crucial for Brody's survival. I told Katie I would start a prayer chain - I know all things are possible with prayer. Please join me and our family. Thank you so much
No comments:
Post a Comment