children are a heritage from the Lord, a reward from him." psalm 127:3
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Lucy's first Swim
Tonight Adam and I took Lucy to the pool. We have been excited to start swimming lessons but have a little bit to wait. Lucy LOVED the pool! She looked darling in her bikini too!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG!!!! She looks super cute in that bikini. I can't believe she was so great going under the water. We have to go swimming when we are in CC.
I can't believe Lucy is going under the water!! I have to be honest it scared the crap out of me because I wasn't expecting that!!! Maye my goddaughter will actually be able to teach her godmommy how to swim!!! She is so adorable!!!!
4 comments:
OMG!!!! She looks super cute in that bikini. I can't believe she was so great going under the water. We have to go swimming when we are in CC.
That is so cute!
I can't believe Lucy is going under the water!! I have to be honest it scared the crap out of me because I wasn't expecting that!!! Maye my goddaughter will actually be able to teach her godmommy how to swim!!! She is so adorable!!!!
What a hottie!!!! Little Lucy you look precious! Going under water, what a big girl you are now! Hugs to daddy. Sam and Debbie
Post a Comment