Thursday, March 19, 2009

New tooth and New Speedo

Lucy's First Tooth! Lucy cut her first tooth this week. It has just come through a little bit. Not enough to get a picture but enough to feel with our finger. She is very proud and so are we! So we know the tooth fairy will be busy with many more to follow.



So you must be wondering Speedo? Well I have to tell you, Adam bought a speedo this week. Yes you read that right a speedo. He is doing a triathlon this weekend and has tried to convince me he can run better in a speedo. I am not sure about that. I told him I thought his "friends" may be jumping up and down a little too freely - but he insists they will enjoy the ride. So if you are around corpus and see a hottie in a ity bity blue speedo - wave your hand - that's my hubby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Adam, Sarah be sure to get pictures of Adam in the speedo!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your first tooth, way cool!!!! Lots more to come! You are absolutely precious! What a beautiful smile! Tell daddy to put some clothes on!!!!!! Do give him a big slobery kiss from Sam and Debbie Huey though!

Megs said...

Um if you do get a pic of adam in a speedo please DO NOT show me the pic!! I am still trying to get him to give up his tank tops and cannot even handle the idea of a speedo. GROSS!! Tell him to move to Europe!