Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We miss Adam



Adam is on his first business trip since Lucy has been born. He is in Vegas for baseball's winter meetings. We haven't been apart since before Lucy was born, except one quick night less than 24 hours which has been awesome. I actually have been so spoiled by that. Adam is such a great dad and helper around the house with Lucy. I am anxious to have him back here. The house just seems so darn empty without him. He left on Sunday and will be back Thursday night. I am counting the days to see his cute face. Lucy has been awesome and we have had so much fun together. Today was the first day I sang a bunch of Tippi Toes songs with her. Why have I not done this earlier, she was giggling so much! Aww it melted my heart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy, where is a picture of your Grandma Daisy and Grandpa Buzzie? I want to see them holding their little Lucy!!!! The Hueys

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

Sarah, I LOVE this picture! It's sooooo cute and sweet!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture! We want to see pictures of your house.