Monday, December 22, 2008

Big Day for Lucy


Shots, Cereal and Santa on his way!!! Lucy had a big day. Adam had the day off and we had so much fun...well after the shots. We met Lucy's new doctor, she had her 4 month check up and we are happy to report she is healthy and so happy. She weighs 15 lbs and is 25 1/2 inches long - doubled her size since birth. Lucy also tried rice cereal for the first time, not a huge fan...but I am sure she will be soon. It is so fun having Adam home, I love it so much. Santa will make a stop at our house in Corpus Christ tomorrow night before we hear to Austin on Wednesday to spend Christmas with Adam's parents and then Tulsa with my family for new years! We are so excited to see everyone and know they are excited too...to see Lucy! As you can imagine we will have tons of pictures when we come back and I will be sure to get some of all of our family! We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a blessed 2009!



No comments: