Sunday, November 16, 2008

Double Post...is that allowed?




I have a hard time getting one post a week, much less 2 in one night. So I was feeling bad I didn't post a picture, Lucy is sleeping so there is not much to take a picture of so I ran down and took a picture of her asleep...yes I am lame. I could have done the same to Adam but he would have killed me. This picture is so funny because this is exactly how I sleep, and exactly how my dad sleeps, its genetic. Also I posted a picture of Lucy's room - just since I had the camera out and had nothing else that interesting around me.

2 comments:

Rob and Jennifer said...

so cute! i just love her bedroom. Can't wait to see you this week!

In This Wonderful Life said...

aw, her room is too cute just like she is :)