Thursday, November 6, 2008

Exciting Week!




We have had a busy fun week. A few highlights was this historical election, I made sure to get a picture of Lucy watching TV the night of the results. We went to a watch party with a bunch of our friends, and since it wasn't too close we enjoyed hanging out and chatting. The next day Lucy and I met Amanda and Parker (7 weeks) for lunch at one of my favorite spots in Corpus. It was a really different lunch than Amanda and I were used to now with our babies. Lucy started bright eyed and wanting some attention from mom as I stood up in the restaurant swaying side to side she pooped all over my outfit, wow that was exciting so I changed her and she fell asleep about that time Parker woke up and was ready to eat. I am not sure if the girls were ever awake at the same time, but Amanda and I enjoyed every minute of our lunch. We caught up on our families, jobs and life as mommies!

No comments: