Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lola's 5th Birthday!

Lolas 5th birthday was a blast! She has about 8 little kids join in her celebration and the biggest hit of all was when Santa arrived! We hosted a breakfast with Santa, pin the carrot on Olaf, cereal necklaces and lots of fun playing. Lola you are so joyful, funny, loving, giving and kind. Your heart is the biggest and brightest thing about you. I love the joy I see in you and all the new friendships you are creating. Your heart loves others so well and is so giving. You always offer your clothes and toys to others and do it with a smile. You love playing pretend, dolls, barbies! You play for hours! You are the best snuggler, you love to give kisses and love to sit close and just be together. You love painting nails, working on puzzles, playing dress up and helping me cook! You played soccer this year for the first time and were an all-star - scoring goals and cheering on the team. You are pure joy to our family and I love you so much!




















No comments: