I have been so blessed with this move to Bowling Green and one of the main reasons is the circle of friends that I instantly found. God has worked to knit us all together through a bible study another girl and I started. Its called Thirsty Girls and it is women who are seeking The Lord and seeking excellence in their life. I feel blessed to be apart of them, and it has been amazing that our group in just a few months has grown from 3 of us to over 25 women. The Lord is at work and it is so cool to get an up close seat!
Not sure why I chose my hair STRAIGHT up in this picture but whatever!
Pool Days!
Popsicles are a MUST!
scoping out the other swimmers!
Push pops!
A quick trip to Corpus for recitals and dinner with these two awesome friends! Talks about weddings and all the planning they get to do!
The girls and I put together blessing bags for homeless in BG
Another tooth gone!!! 4 total by age 6
laying out!
Adam welcoming the herds of people that are making their way for the huge Florida Georgia Line concert!
Nelly was the opener....look at the field! Well done Mr. Adam Nuse!
Adam had an all access pass and let me go with him!!! We got up close and personal!









No comments:
Post a Comment