Sunday, November 3, 2013

My conversation with Lucy

Lucy melts my heart. She is 5 yrs old and tonight putting her to bed we had the most precious conversation I never want to forget.
Lucy: "what do you think my husbands name will be"
Me: " I don't know what do you think"
L: "Matt"
M: "that's a good name, I like that"
L: "ya, did you know I can snap"
M: "that is really cool"
L: "when should I start looking for my husband"
M: "you don't have to look for him, God has him picked out and when it's the right time God will bring him to you, but you could start praying for him."
L: "that's wierd, like do I need to go wait on a bench for him"
M: "no it will be when you are older"
L: "well my eyelashes are really soft and when I get married and walk down to my husband I will stop by you first and say hi because I love you"

I just want to bottle her up, real conversation and an amazing little 5 year old!!




- written with love for my sweet family. Capturing our love, life and memories!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I just died. That is the most precious thing ever!

Tracy said...

oh my word how sweet!!

the diaz family said...

LOVE this!