Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The end of the school year - for Lucy and Lola

We had such an amazing year with a great school, awesome friends and lots of fun! It was a huge difference this year having school right around our corner vs. a long 40 minute drive into town. 
Lola's teacher Ms. Lynita the director Mary and her class full of boys! I was so worried when she started the year thinking there were no girls in the class for her to play with, but boy did she have fun with these little guys. I realize now that at this age kids are kids and it doesn't really matter as long as they play nicely

 Lola Age 3
 Lucy Age 4
 Lucy's class with her teacher Ms Tracy and Mary. Lucy had an awesome class too. A pretty even mix of girls and boys whom all played really well all year. She met so many new friends and they all live right here in the neighborhood - which is a bonus!
 Sweet Sisters!
 Hank - always a trooper at drop off and pick up. In the fall he will be attending a 2 day a week MDO to learn how to play with others too. I think he will just love it!

 While the girls are at school Hank and I find lots to do. We always hit the grocery store at least once or twice a week, dry cleaning, trips into town to watch and work Tippi Toes, playing in the back yard, laundry and of course golf cart rides and park trips. 
 Lucy's "fake graduation" - she will go one more year to preschool before kinder but was in the older class this last year. I love this picture - she was getting ready to walk down the isle and had her purse which she brought filled with girly things - lip gloss, clips, blush and perfume. She GLAMMED herself up and you could tell the other girls she got a hold of. 
 As she was headed down she threw her purse at us :)
 Getting her certificate
 Fake Graduation smiles
 Lucy and her sweet buddy Reese
 The Frog class
 Lucy and Lola
 The girls with their teacher
 Lucy and her friend Julie
 After school picnic celebration! AKA - moms doesn't have to clean the kitchen :)

2 comments:

Rob and Jennifer said...

Yea Summer!!

Carrie said...

The graduation pics!! Sniff sniff :) At least she has one more year before kinder! Your kids are SO precious, Sarah!! I LOVE reading your blog! I always think that your kids and mine would have an absolute blast playing together :)