One of my favorite things in the entire world is living on Tulsa time! I love visiting my parents, spending time with family, and hanging out! For many many reasons. Here is a quick review of our trip (minus Kansas City) which I will post about shortly!
My Dad teaching Lucy and Lola how to do a tripod - YES my dad is super cool!
Hank celebrated his 1st birthday in Tulsa. Poor guy was sick on his birthday but he had 4 (1st) birthdays that it was ok!
My cousin Stephen was driving to Kansas City and stopped by Tulsa for a quick birthday celebration. Our kids are around the same age and had a blast together.
His youngest Colt - what a cutie!
Kennedy and Lucy
Here is his son handsome Quinn
The kids playing
Silly faces and yummy donuts!
Lucy and Lola didn't want to stop the fun to run inside to potty so the backyard worked just great!
Happy 1st birthday Hank!!! What a sweetie!
Playing in the dog bowl
Lucy filling up the bowl only for Hank to dump it out again
Papa Newt and Lola
Where Hank spent most of his time!!!
Felt good in the hot hot sun!
I loved this picture of his muddy diaper. He LOVED the mud!!!
Our old beer troff has turned into a great kiddie pool
Puzzles with Grammie - she is the greatest! Played nonstop with the kids the entire time we were in Tulsa
Hank running to see Grammie!
Lucy meeting Kilian for the first time - she was in love with him and loved holding him!!
Lucy "in charge" of the little boys
Gannon playing drums!
Hank and I
Grammies shoes were worn all over the house
Grammie and Gannon playing candy land - interrupted by HANK!
Squeezes for Hank from Papa Newt
Adam and Kilian chilling on the back porch
Mr. Bug Collector Gannon. I love this guy!
COUSINS!!! Can't wait to add one more at Christmas time when baby Reilly will join in the fun!
Sick but still oh so adorable
Happy Birthday Hank - party #4 with the Marchal family!
Happy Birthday Boy!
Best Buddies Ella & Lola
Look at this adorable face! Love her in her!
Matt and Kilian enjoying my parents beautiful backyard!
Boys and Bugs - Gannon showing Hank the bug he found...I love this picture so much!
Girls hanging in the tub!!!
Gannon joining the girls!
More like it Gannon got some room to himself
This is a favorite picture of mine! Lucy is so happy, carefree and sweet! I feel this picture captures here!
Fun in the sun!!
Nothing better on a hot summer day than a cold Popsicle
Hunting for bugs - I had a blast with the kids while they did this!
Papa Newt joining in on the fun!
Here we are again Miss Lucy loving her Kilian time!!! I don't blame her one bit!
Papa Newt and our kids!!! So blessed to have such an awesome man for my kids Papa!!!!
FUN FUN trip!!! Always too short!!!






















1 comment:
LOVED the pictures of the girls peeing in the grass. Reese does that at my parents house all the time, she just gets out of the pool, pees and comes back. It's so funny!
Post a Comment