This past weekend Adam and I took a little babymoon trip and coupled it with a business trip. We just sold a franchise to John and Terrah in Scottsdale Arizona. We decided it was the perfect time to also get a way just the two of us for some relaxing before Hank's arrival. The trip could not have been better from a relaxing or a business aspect!
Our new Scottsdale Arizona franchise owners

The pool where Adam and I caught up on relaxation

We sat by the pool with music going and the sun beaming down on us -perfection!

We took a bike ride through the villages

Our hotel sat in front of camelback mountain - it was a wonderful view.

I was in heaven the waiter brought me a plate of frozen grapes which happen to be my favorite thing in the world!

Adam and I got to see some long time friends at dinner Nick and Laura Underwood

Here is another view of our hotel


Adam enjoying breakfast before we anxiously jumped back on a plane to go see our little sweeties! We missed them so much!

1 comment:
so glad you got to relax...you've been a busy girl!
Post a Comment