This past weekend Adam ran the Austin marathon. I was so proud of him and the fact that he ran and finished with a great time. He ran 26.2 miles in 4 hours and 50 minutes. I myself can't even fathom running for almost 5 hours. He had a blast, told me great stories about how he just ran listening to a few different books on his iphone as he ran while people stood along the race track cheering him and the other 20,000 people along. We are waiting for them to post pictures from his run so I can post on our blog. Way to go Adam - You are crazy & I love you and am SO PROUD of you!
1 comment:
Congrats Adam! I did the half here in November and it was the hardest thing I've ever done! Way to go on the entire thing!!! Awesome accomplishment!
Post a Comment