Lucy and I enjoy hanging outside so much. This past weekend out friend Trey and his girlfriend Caroline came in town to hang out. We went to watch them run beach to bay with Adam and enjoyed some music and sunshine! Adam has finished his long home stand and I LOVE LOVE LOVE having him home and so does Lucy. Lucy and Adam had a date tonight, they went to Brewsters street. It was cute because when Lucy came home she had a different bow in her hair. I asked Adam where that bow came from and he said, "Oh, I just changed her bow for the night" So precious! We are headed to Cincinnati to hang out with Megan and Chris for Memorial Day and are so excited!!!
4 comments:
So cute that Adam changed Lucy's bow. I love her hair! It's really coming in.
That is such a Sarah face!! Seriously.
That, Ms. Sarah, is a priceless face in that photo!!!! What a precious, precious little baby girl!!!! Debbie Huey
Oh she is SO cute! What an expression! Makes me more anxious for our little miss Molly to arrive!! Love to all 3......
Maggie, (Erik's mom) Didn't know if you'd recognize "nana/pardy"
Post a Comment