Sunday, January 25, 2009

Playing Dress Up!

We had a low key weekend hanging out and playing dress up! It was so fun. Lucy is grabbing onto things a little better especially her hot pink high heels - yea that's right her HIGH HEELS! They look just like the heels my bridesmaids wore when Adam and I got married. They are so fun! Adam and I were playing with Lucy upstairs as we were reading her a book she was wearing her high heels, tutu and cowgirl hat! So fun!


We are also waiting for our friends Brooke & Michael Milam to have their little boy - Connor Ryan. He is due any day(Feb 2). We are so excited for his arrival. Another playmate for Lucy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures of Lucy in her tutu and heels is teh cutest thing I have ever seen! Lucy, Connor is going to be smitten with you!

Anonymous said...

Serioulsy, Lucy is the most precious baby!!! I love her so much and miss you guys!!! Oovoo you later!
Megs