So much has happened since our last blog, we made our move from Memphis to Corpus Christi. Now that we are here life feels great, however I honestly didn't think we were going to make it. The 12 hour drive in 2 cars with Wrigley and Lucy we thought would not be that challenging...ha we were wrong. So that 12 hour drive turned into 3 days. We had decided we wanted to stop and visit family and friends on the way, but that never happened either. We tried to make it to Dallas the first night 6 hours...but Lucy would not have it, we went what should have been 4 hours in 8 hours. She was not a big fan of her car seat...oh joy. We wanted to stop and see a bunch of our friends in Dallas, but instead just drove to my cousins house for a nice lunch only to get back on the road. One of my friends in Dallas has triplets, I have been dying to meet them and catch up with her...I didn't even have the chance to tell her we were going through town. Anyway, enough complaining. We have made it to Corpus, are blessed with a great house, a happy baby and Wrigley is all better. Did I mention he had a foot injury for the trip and had a hard time getting out of the car. Lucy and I are focused on each other while Adam adjusts to his new job. These past 2 days have been great. Boxes are EVERYWHERE...but we don't care. We will unpack slowly because we know we will be here for a while. Thanks for tracking with us. As you can see Lucy is a HAPPY GIRL! Yeah!
1 comment:
Im still mad that I didnt get to see little Lucy. I could have showed her around her future school (Texas State), Eat Em Up Cats! Anyways Im glad yalls travels went safe and sound and that your back closer to me!
Post a Comment